… is a somewhat codegolf-y 2D esolang based on conveyor belts, that
will push values around in a factory.
Open the interpreter and take a look at the manual.
Sum a list:
Filter out even numbers:
- Function calling is a mess, especially recursion and deep nested calls.
- The whole implementation was iterated over dozens of time,
and contains support for several dialects. Needs a clean rewrite.
- There is no public repo, just these sites.
- ! and ~ might behave strangely. When in doubt, insert & and extra paths.
- ` does not work with f.
- some default values are not implemented.
- character <-> number casting does not always happen.
- 2020-12-14: saner character <-> number casting (resulting type is that of the main port)
- 2020-12-06: release
xash (ät) xn--wxa.land